The EOC-5610 is a fully UK legal building to building WiFi bridging device allowing both Band C (IR2007), which is a licensed band, and Band B (IR2006), which is the unlicensed band. The EOC-5610 is ideal for Point-to-Point links in urban environments in particular where an area is saturated with 2.4GHz frequencies.
The EOC-5610 is a long range outdoor wireless Access Point / Client Bridge that operates in both 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequency. The eoc-5610 has high transmitted output power as well as superior receive sensitivity. The EOC-5610 extends radio coverage, avoiding unnecessary roaming between Access Points and ensures a stable wireless connection while reducing the number of required node.
The EOC-5610 provides a user friendly interface including distance control on ranges from 1km up to 30km and a RSSI LED indicator offering real time signal status. It comes with a Power over Ethernet injector for convenient outdoor installation. The EOC-5610 fully supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2. With a 13dBi internal antenna and superior performance the EOC-5610 makes an ideal wireless solution for both small and large scale projects. The device has reverse SMA antenna connectors for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz allowing you to fit your own external antenna.
Despatched with UK legal firmware, see the Solwise site for firmware updates to remain legal for use in UK.
Link to Ofcom faq site for 5GHz operation - 5.8GHz FWA
- 5GHz / 2.4GHz It works in 5GHz / 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- High output power Transmit output power programmable for different country selections
- High Data Rate High speed transmitting rate up to 54Mbps, supports large payload such as MEPG video
- Multifunction application Access Point/Client Bridge/Client Router
- Long range transmitting Transmit power control and distance control (ACK timeout)
- Signal Strength Display LED indicators have the best transmit and receive signal for traffic
communication. And RF signal strength status shown LEDs of 3 colors, making network build‐up easier
- Public wireless solution An AP interface that is especially useful in public areas such as hotspots and
- QoS(WMM) Enhance performance and density
- PPPoE Point‐to‐Point Protocol over Ethernet at Client Router mode. This function will keep trying when
failed or disconnected
- VPN Pass Through
- 802.11i WEP, WPA, WPA2 (Encryption support TKIP/AES)
- MAC address functions MAC address filter (AP mode)
- 802.1x IEEE802.1x Authenticator
- Station isolation
- Firmware Upgrade Upgrading firmware via web browser, setting are reserved after upgrade
- Reset & Backup Reset to factory default. User can export all setting into a file via WEB
- MIB MIB I, MIB II(RFC1213)
- SNMP V1, V2c
1 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet RJ‐45
1 x Reset Button
1 x Antenna Switch ( Internal and External Switch )
2 x Reverse SMA Connector ( One is for 2.4GHz and another is for 5GHz )
WLAN (Wireless is up)
3 x Link Quality (Client Bridge mode)
• Green: Good Quality
• Yellow: Marginally Acceptable Quality
• Red: Bad Quality
Active Ethernet (Power over Ethernet) Proprietary PoE design
Power Adapter 24V / 1A DC
FCC Part 15C/15B/15E, EN301 893, EN 300 328, EN 301 489‐1/‐17, EN60950,
802.11a = UK: 8 for Band A, 11 for Band B, 4 for Band C
802.11b/g = 11 for North America, 14 for Japan, 13 for Europe
Receive Sensitivity (Typical)
‐92dBm @ 6Mbps,
‐73dBm @ 54Mbps
‐92 dBm @ 6Mbps,
‐75 dBm @ 54Mbp
‐97 dBm @ 1Mbps
‐91 dBm @ 11Mbps
Maximum transmit power
Please note that the transmit power is limited to 17dBm when set to country code UKBand B operation and to 23dBm when set to UKBand C.
This is in order to comply with UK regualaions for maximum legal EIRP.
Estimated Transmission Distance using built-in 13dBi antenna Distances and throughputs are estimations based upon 'ideal' conditions with clear line of site at UK legal EIRP levels. Actual throughput may also be limited by LAN performance.
Wifi Link Speed (actual throughput is about 50% of Wifi link speed)