Powerful Outdoor Solution with High Speed AC1300 for Modern Business
The OAP1300 features an IP56 rated weatherproof housing and provides a premium wireless solution designed for SMBs which demand elite network performance. The product features the latest 2 x 2 IEEE 802.11ac technology for wireless speeds up to 1300Mbps. A wall or pole-mounted design and industrial-grade build quality combined with user-friendly operation and extensive feature set, make an ideal high-performance solution for demanding day-to-day enterprise outdoor long range Wi-Fi and Point-to-Point applications such as WISP clients, Internet sharing, wireless surveillance in multi-tenant units (MTUs) and multi-dwelling units (MDUs) with PoE and easy installation mounting kits.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed – the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. High-density capacity for up to 200 simultaneous clients (100 clients per band), ideal for BYOE workplaces or other environments with a high volume of clients and wireless devices, and fast roaming allows for seamless transitions between multiple access points. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support and an intuitive web-based management interface provide deployment flexibility and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed, and the OAP1300 offers the highest level of wireless performance on the market today.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 High Speed Dual-Band: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1300Mbps wireless speed.
- Multi-Device (MU-MIMO): Efficient MU-MIMO (Multiple User - Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology serves multiple devices simultaneously.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount or pole-mounted design with easy installation kit.
- Rugged Construction: IP56 weatherproof housing can perform normally under rigorous weather.
- Designed for High Density Usage: Supports up to two hundred users simultaneously (one hundred users per band), ideal for crowded environments and BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) workplace Wi-Fi connection.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16 x 2.4GHz & 16 x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet In/Out: Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE and IEEE 802.3af PSE, PoE out to power another PoE device such as IP camera or outdoor AP.
- Built-in Lighting Arrester: Built-in withstands up to 10 kA current provides lightning protection for your wireless equipment.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) for easy and intuitive web-based central management that supports AP array architecture.
- Works with Office 1-2-3 Wi-Fi System: The Office 1-2-3 system is a simple, secure, complete and expandable Office 1-2-3 Wi-Fi network solution. With upgradeable firmware for full Office 1-2-3 system compatibility, the integration supports guest, employee and device networks to offer a perfect solution for Office with outdoor area or warehouse.