The CAP1300 is a powerful wireless solution designed to meet the needs of modern mainstream businesses with the latest IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 technology for dual-band wireless speeds up to 1300Mbps. Featuring with MU-MIMO (Multiple User – Multiple In Multiple Out) enhanced devices capacity and Beamforming, AirTime Fairness, Band Steering improved Wi-Fi range, reliability and performance.Industrial-grade performance and build quality combined with user-friendly operation, super-fast wireless speed, an extensive feature set and a practical, ceiling-mount design make an ideal solution for enterprise environments.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed – the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. High-density capacity for up to 200 simultaneous users, is ideal for BYOE workplaces or other environments with a high volume of users and wireless devices. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. 802.11r/k Fast Roaming for seamless transitions between access points, Power over Ethernet support (PoE) and an intuitive web-based management interface provides flexibility for deployment and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 High Speed Dual-Band: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1300Mbps (2.4GHz at 400Mbps and 5GHz at 867Mbps) wireless speed.
- Efficient MU-MIMO: Serves multiple devices simultaneously to enhance connected devices capacity.
- High Performance Wi-Fi: Beamforming improves Wi-Fi performance with targeted, directional signals for better range and reliability. AirTime Fariness (ATF) optimizes the Wi-Fi speed among each client and eliminates Wi-Fi lag. Band steering balances channel utilization, enabling high capacity environment.
- Compact & Durable Housing: Ultra slim design with UL94-5VB flame-retardant plastic housing
- Designed for High Density Usage: Supports up to two hundred users simultaneously (one hundred users per band), ideal for crowded environments and BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) workplace Wi-Fi connection.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16 x 2.4GHz & 16 x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- 802.11r/k Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as included power adapter.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Advanced choice for high-performance applications. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) for easy and intuitive web-based central management that supports AP array architecture, up to a total of 16 AP devices (15 Access Points and the main AP controller).