Reliable Wireless Network Solutions for your hotel
World Class Performance, UK Support and Competitive Pricing
Is your WiFi coverage a little flaky?
Do you even offer your guests WiFi?
People no longer want to ‘get-away-from-it-all’ these days, they want to stay connected, whether this is to social media, the office or just to check local attractions online and with this in mind one of the key requirements, when away from home, is how good the hotel WiFi is.
Here at Solwise we offer a number of solutions for delivering broadcast WiFi for hotels and public areas. We can also help you with what you can do for user management. The purpose of this management could be so you can offer a chargeable service and/or so you can control and have traceability for site visits and usage: This final point might well be something that you need if Ofcom come knocking on your door accusing you of downloading a rip off DVD through your internet connection!
EnGenius Neutron Series: The superb wireless performance of the EnGenius range of WiFi products is now offered in a cost- effective, centrally managed configuration.
Ideal for small, medium and large hotel chains the Neutron Series WiFi Controllers combine Management, PoE and Switch functionality into a single rack-mountable 1U case.
Small systems with up to 20 Access Points can be designed around a single central device, and for larger sites requiring hundreds of access points multiple controllers can be grouped using the EZ Master Cloud Solution.
The EnGenius Neutron series has no additional licence fees!
Neutron Product Demo - click here
ezMaster Demo - click here - login with username 'Demo' and password 'Demo'
Seamless, uninterrupted client connectivity between multiple access points
Active Directory Integration
Authentication and authorisation with Microsoft Active Directory
No additional licence fees
Minimal operational costs compared to competing managed solutions
Integrated Management, Switch & PoE
Self-contained management units, reduces costs from superfluous additional equipment
Wireless Client Fingerprinting
Track devices connected to your network
Kick/Ban Wireless Clients
Reign in access for service abusers, banned and malicious users
(up to 1000+ AP's)
ezMaster: manage a few or 1,000+ APs. Unlimited number of networks distributed across cities, regions or countries. ezMaster expands the flexibility and scalability of Neutron Series Managed Access Points and WLAN Controller Switches.
Layer 2 Wireless Client Isolation
High security connectivity prevents inter-client communication and snooping
Detect whether or not the wireless client is dual-band capable, if it is, push the client to connect to the less congested 5GHz network
Controller Event Log
Track changes to your controller settings
Wireless Coverage Display (heat map)
Topographically visualise effective wireless coverage, and potential deadspots
Rogue AP Detection
Detect Access Points that shouldn't be connected to your network to counteract security threats
Automated monitoring and admin notification for rapid response
Managed Wireless Networks
- Indoor ceiling mount high power Access Points
- 2.4GHz or Dual Band Concurrent
- Speeds from 11n 300-AC1750
- Fast Roaming, Fast Handover
Managed Wireless Networks
Controllers with built-in PoE switch
- Management Switches with built-in PoE
- Manage and Monitor up to 50 Wireless Access Points
- 8-24 Port Gigabit Switches
"It’s great to have a system that makes managing easy and allows for a great user experience, Eastwell is all about providing our customers with the best available.”
Wireless Hotspots for your public spaces
To compliment the EnGenius Neutron Solution we offer a wireless Hotspot system, from Guest Internet Solutions, which you can use in conjunction with the EnGenius management solution:
GIS Hotspot Features:
- Easy to install and run using wizards, hotel IT staff can handle installation without expert help
- Fully branded solution allowing login page to be seamlessly integrated with hotel web site
- Integration with Property Management Systems (PMS) via our API allows hotel to automatically create tickets at check-in
- Content management systems allow downloads of illegal and copyrighted content to be blocked
- Firewall to block guests from accessing business network (required for PCI-DSS compliance)
- Internet is shared fairly using bandwith controls. Guests can also pay a premium and upgrade to faster Internet
- Wi-Fi access point monitoring to alert staff of issues with WiFi coverage across the site.
- GIS Cloud allows integration between guest gateways and gateways used for events, in bar/restaurants or meeting rooms
- Usage reports showing data usage, devices used etc
- Ticket printers available for check-in desk or bar area
Normal retail price:ex. VAT
For a small hotel an ideal starting point would be the EnGenius EWS2910 management controller/switch and four Access Points for indoors and an external Access point for the outside area. *
Normal retail price:ex. VAT
For a larger hotel you could consider the EnGenius EWS5912P management controller/switch and 28 EWS350 11AC access points. The management controller/switch has built-in PoE to power 7 AP's, 3 PoE Switches would each power 7 of the additional AP's. *
* Please note these solutions are suggestions only. All sites will require a site survey to establish their WiFi requirements.
Contact us directly or find your local certified dealer.