Click the image to enlarge
IP Com 4 WAN GE Load Balancing Router
- 4 x Gigabit WAN Ports
- Multi WAN aggregation and Load Balancing
- Throughput up to 100Mbps
- Supports VPN
- Supports Portal Authentication
- Bandwidth Control
- 2 year return to base warranty
The SE3100 is a multi-WAN load balancing router that supports up to 4 incoming Internet lines with aggregation up to 100Mbps.
Smart bandwidth control to optimise bandwidth usage.
Multiple VPN protocols such as IPSec/PPTP/L2TP help users establishing VPN with flexibility.
Intergrated with a user authentication feature to make it capable of configuring the time duration for customer to access the internet.
With it's feature set the SE3100 is an ideal network access solution for a business enterprise with 120 end-users.
It can manage all indoor IP-COM APs up to a maximum of 16 APs
QoS Bandwidth Management
1. Features smart QoS that automatically controls bandwidth usage to avoid network congestion.
2. Allocates bandwidth according to different time periods to fit into diverse network environments.
3. Supports priority QoS to set a bandwidth level for a different user or group.
1. Bandwidth aggregation with 4 WAN ports and also reserves the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
2. Supports 2 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based to optimize bandwidth usage.
Portal Authentication is one of the methods of authentication supported by SE3100.
It presents a web page which requires action on the part of the user before network access is granted.
1. Customize the Internet access time for customers.
2. Display intermediate advertisements while users are browsing free WiFi.
3. Redirect to specified website to improve the brand image or promotion.
1. Provides up to 32 PPTP VPN connections.
2. Displays status of PPTP VPN connections.
3. Allows using Windows2000/XP embedded PPTP client to dial to router.
1. Provides up to 32 L2TP VPN connections.
2. Displays status of L2TP VPN connections.
3. Allows use of Windows2000/XP embedded PPTP client to dial to router.
1. Provides up to 32 IPSec VPN connections.
2. Provides comprehensive IPSec VPN with DES/3DES/AES encryptions, MD5/SHA1 identifications and automatically/manually IKE Pre-Share Key exchanges.
3. Supports IPSec VPN in Gateway to Gateway
Dynamic DNS service gives a way to keep domain name pointing to dynamic IP address to allow you to remotely access your computer, DVR, webcam, camera system, and other devices using an easy to remember custom hostname.
1. Supports dynamic DNS services like DynDNS and No-IP.
2. Supports DDNS service and updates synchronously to simplify management.
|Download specification datasheet updated 22.03.17|
|CPU Frequency||800MHz ARM CPU|
|Flash||128MB Nand flash|
|Power Supply||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ 70℃|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Default Settings||IP Address: 192.168.0.252
Login Username: admin
Login Password: admin
|Certifications||FCC CE RoHS|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3ab/3u/3|
|Internet Connection Type||PPPoE
|Multi WAN Load Balance||Based Conection Session
Based Conection Users
|DHCP||Server DHCP server|
|Bandwidth Control||30 entries; Based accounts; Based IP Range|
|Portal Authentication||200 authentication accounts
Customize the Internet access time
Customize advertisement picture
Customize redirect page
Online users statistics
|Static Routing||16 entries|
|Port Forwarding||32 entries|
|Remote Web Access||Support|
|WAN Ping Prohibited||Support|
|Web Page timeout||Support|
|PPTP Server Maximum||32 clients|
|L2TP Server Maximum||32 clients|
|IPSec Server||Maximum 32 Peer Tunnel|
|Management||Tool Date&Time Settings
|Specifications ammended and updated 13.11.15|