Click the image to enlarge
IP Com 24 Port 10/100 + 2 Gigabit RJ45 Ports + 2 SFP Ports, PoE Smart Switch
- 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports
2 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports
2 100/1000Base-X SFP combo
- 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports support PoE power supply. The total power output is up to 370W* and the maximum output of a single port is 40W
- Powerful port management functions, including port mirroring, speed limit, trunk, etc.
- Supports IEEE 802.3Q Tag VLAN
- Supports Web, SNMP management and network diagnostics maintenance methods
- 2 year return to base warranty
The S3300-26-PWR-M is a 24-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit TP/SFP Combo Web Smart PoE Switch developed by IP-COM. It provides 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 2 1000Base-X SFP combos.
Ports 1-24 support IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30W) powering. The whole PoE output is 370W. By using Cat 5 twisted pair, the device can provide data and power for APs, IP cameras, IP phones, and other PoE devices. Moreover, by using Cat 5e Ethernet and enabling extend mode, the transmission distance of data and power can be as long as 250 meters. In addition, it supports QVLAN, link aggregation, QoS, MAC binding, etc, which saves the cost, time and energy of network deployment to a great extent.
● 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 2 100/1000Base-X SFP combos
● 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports support PoE power supply. The total power output is up to 370W and the maximum output of a single port is 40W.
● Powerful port management functions, including port mirroring, speed limit, trunk, etc.
● Supports IEEE 802.3Q Tag VLAN
● Supports Web, SNMP management and network diagnostics maintenance methods
|Download specification datasheet|
|Standard and protocol supported||IEEE 802.3、 IEEE 802.3u、IEEE 802.3z、IEEE 802.3ab、IEEE 802.3x、IEEE 802.1D、IEEE 802.1W、IEEE 802.1Q、IEEE 802.3af、IEEE 802.3at|
|Indicator LEDs||Link/Act, PoE Status,System, Power,PoE Max
|Fixed Ports||24 x 10/100Base-TX ports
2 x 10/100/1000Base-T ports
2 x 1000 Base-X SFP ports Combo
|Power supply module||Providing 24 ports under IEEE 802.3af(15.4W) or 12 ports under IEEE 802.3at(30W)|
|Total power consumption||<450W
PoE consumption up to 370W*
|PoE management||Support setup of PoE
Support power adjustable by priority
Support over temperature protection for PoE module
|VLAN||Support VLAN(4K) based on ports
|Layer 2 ring network protocol||Support STP/RSTP and looped Network for devices|
|*PoE switches and injectors can be used to power PoE compliant devices up to the total power output supported for the LAN port and the switch or injector as a whole.
Users must ensure that their connected device keeps within the maximum PoE power permitted per LAN port of the switch or injector and also the total power for all connected devices is less than the maximum total PoE power that the switch or injector can provide. For example, if the PoE switch is maximum 30W per port (so it conforms to 802.11at) but the maximum PoE power for the switch is 60W and the access point you are connecting is 18W maximum then, even if the switch has 8 PoE LAN ports, you can still only power a maximum of three access points.
Damage caused to the switch or injector by over loading the power budget is NOT covered by warranty.