Solwise/Billion Home Plug 11g Wireless Access Point
14Mbps Home Plug/54Mbps Wireless Home Plug adapter
• Physical layer data rate up to 14 Mbps over the Powerline
• Fully compliant with Home Plug Powerline Alliance Industry specification v1.0
• Fully compliant with Wi-Fi / 802.11b / 802.11g client devices
• Plug and play
• System configuration and firmware upgrades available via web browser
• For home network application of Peer-to-Peer Network, Interactive DVD Players, Games Playing…etc.
• Ideal for residential and office users
Front & Rear View
Click here to see reviews of this product
|'I plugged the devices in and everything worked. ..... I tested the Wireless access point in sockets in all parts of the premises including outside sockets in the garden and it worked perfectly. Nothing could have been easier. Only after having done all this, did I notice instructions and CD discs in the boxes. It would seem that the setup disc for the Ethernet adaptor is not needed when one is plugging the thing into the port of a router.
It seems to me that this combination of wireless and mains cable is the ideal solutiuon for the delivery broadband internet access around a house and its environs. For me, it has certainly been less expensive and simpler than installing wireless repeaters, with no guarantee that only one repeater would cover the whole premises.Furthermore, you are such nice people to deal with.'
Mr A Green (Retail Customer)
BIPAC 2060G Powerline to Wireless-G Access Point transforms power loop system and Wireless LAN into a robust, high-speed Ethernet network at home. It brings you easy and affordable network using the existing AC power wiring built into your walls. In addition, utilizing the latest wireless technology, 802.11g standard, BIPAC 2060G not only works in the 802.11g but also backward compatible to the widely deployed 802.11b standard. Its ease-of-use makes configuring a network or expanding one, regardless of wall blockings or distance in the house, just plug in and play simple.
Network Expansion & Flexibility
BIPAC 2060G Powerline to Wireless-G Access Point instantly connects with almost any Ethernet devices and enables to expand a network between two or more computers in the same house. You can share your Internet connection and peripherals with every computer in the house by combining with Billion’s Powerline ADSL Router. Billion’s BIPAC 2060G brings users more flexibility of sharing broadband access.
To access to Internet, all you need to do is just have a wireless-equipped devices or a PC with Wireless-enabling card ready and plug BIPAC 2060G into a nearby power outlet. Data transmission via powerline backbone, a broadband network is already anywhere, in the living room, bedroom or in the kitchen. Its protocol supplement makes a perfect blend of Home Plug and Wireless-G, which requires no need of Lan cord and brings users ultra freedom in the house for access to broadband network, regardless of wall blockings or distance.
|Features & Specifications
• 802.11b: DSSS
• 802.11g: OFDM
• 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz (subject to local regulations)
Number of Channels
• USA, Canada and Taiwan – 11
• Most European Countries – 13
• 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps
• 802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps
• Home Plug Powerline: up to 14Mbps
• IEEE 802.11b for Wireless LAN
• IEEE 802.11g for Wireless LAN
• Home Plug Powerline Alliance Industry
• TCP/ IP, IPX, UDP
• 64/128-bit WEP
• 1 WLAN_TX/RX Led (Wireless LAN)
• 2 Home Plug (Activity/Collision) Led
• 1 Power Led
• 2dBi gain
• 120 mm x 68 mm x55 mm
• Operating Temperature 0° to 40° C
• Storage Temperature -20° to 65° C
|Quick Start Guide