EnGenius EnWiFi App
Quickly initiate configuration
EnWiFi is a simple Wi-Fi configuration and management tool for EnGenius outdoor and indoor Wi-Fi devices. Users can configure devices on-site and monitor the installed or deployed devices on their smartphones or tablets.
- Easy device deployment, visualized monitoring, and alerts for abnormal network activity available within an intuitive mobile app.
When initializing wireless access points, EnWiFi app enables site survey and offers single or group device configuration. Users can proceed group configuration for multiple access points and change between Client Bridge, WDS AP, WDS Station, and Repeater modes easily.
- Auto-discover device of the same subnet
- Configuration for single or group of devices
- SSID, security, and channel settings
- Easy selection of different operation modes
- Enable or disable EnJet feature
EnWiFi lets you have complete control of Access Points. You can realize the RF information and real-time throughput to make maximum PtP connecting performance or remove devices with a weak signal. It is easy to backup current settings as a stored configuration file to apply to other devices quickly.
- Manage a single device or a group of devices
- Find the rootcause and reboot network to fix connection
- Backup of configuration files to restore to other devices
- New firmware detection and upgrades for both indoor and outdoor devices.
EnWiFi helps to monitor your wireless status anytime and anywhere. Bases on this information of real-time monitoring, you can adjust configuration or just click kick out to remove devices if the signal is weak.
- Real-time monitoring access points throughput
- Get detail of signal level and performance of devices
- Login or kick out devices based on the connected status