Poynting Antennas introduces its all-new antenna enclosure range, the ePoynt series. The ePoynt enclosures are designed to fit a variety of router modules, transforming the antenna enclosure into a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) – just add your own LTE/5G router. The ePoynt enclosure can accommodate routers up to the size of 185 x 145 x 45 mm³. The ePoynt-2 (EPNT-2) antenna enclosure uses our world-renowned Artificial Magnetic Conductor (AMC) technology from our XPOL-2-5G antenna. Providing a cross-polarised, high gain, uni-directional antenna that offers wideband coverage from 698 to 960 MHz and 1710 to 3800 MHz, making it ideal for LTE & 5G implementations.
The EPNT-2 contains four cross-polarised cellular antennas, with two uni-directional antennas offering a peak gain of 11 dBi and two omni-directional antennas with a peak gain of 5 dBi. Making it ideal for 4×4 MIMO or dual 2×2 MIMO routers. The EPNT-2 also includes two omni-directional dual-band Wi-Fi antennas that cover the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 6 GHz Wi-Fi bands for 2×2 MIMO. The combination of our uni-directional XPOL-2-5G antenna with a world-class router delivers exceptional performance along with increased data throughput. The EPNT-2 enclosure was also designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, making the antenna weatherproof and waterproof with an IP65 rating.
• Ultra-wideband coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
• High gain directional antenna, with a peak gain of 11 dBi
• 2x2 MIMO High gain directional antennas
• Wall, pole, and window mountable
• Weatherproof and waterproof enclosure (IP65)
• 1 x Ethernet port
• Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
• Consumer LTE/G internet connectivity
• Industrial and commercial LTE/G deployment
• Urban and rural household reception enhancement
• Agricultural and farming LTE/G data distribution