Poynting Antennas introduces its all-new antenna enclosure range, the ePoynt series. The ePoynt enclosures are designed to fit a variety of router modules, transforming the antenna enclosure into a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) – just add your own LTE/5G router. The ePoynt enclosure can accommodate routers up to the size of 185 x 145 x 45 mm³. The ePoynt-1 (EPNT-1) combines our cross-polarised omni-directional antennas for enhanced performance. This is ideal in built-up areas where there are several base stations close by, but where higher stability and throughput is required due to its enhanced MIMO configuration.
The EPNT-1 includes four cross-polarised antennas, making it ideal for 4×4 MIMO or dual 2×2 MIMO routers. The antennas offer wideband coverage from 617 to 3800 MHz, making it ideal for LTE & 5G implementation with a peak gain of 5 dBi. The EPNT-1 also includes two omni-directional dual-band Wi-Fi antennas that cover the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 6 GHz Wi-Fi bands for 2×2 MIMO. The EPNT-1 enclosure was also designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, making the antenna weatherproof and waterproof with an IP65 rating.
• Ultra-wideband coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
• Omni-directional antennas with peak gain of 5 dBi
• 4x4 MIMO for improved performance
• Wall, pole, and window mountable
• Weatherproof and waterproof enclosure (IP65)
• 1 x External USB ports,1 x Ethernet port and 2 x External SMA connections for additional antennas
• Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
• Consumer 5G/LTE internet connectivity
• Industrial and commercial 5G/LTE deployment
• Urban and rural household reception enhancement
• Smart environmental, water systems for M2M & IoT
• Oil & Gas communication systems