The XPOL-2, from Poynting, provides an innovative and future-proof solution for 4G, 3G and 2G networks. It is a unique dual polarised, full LTE band antenna incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing. The Poynting XPOL-2 is equipped to provide client-side MiMo and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow. The weatherproof housing is designed for mast and wall mounting and the antenna has 2 x 5 metres of low loss cable terminating in SMA Plug connectors. The XPOL-2 is NOT suitable for permanent mounting on a moving vehicle.
If you have line of sight to the cell tower the XPOL-2 is a great choice of directional antnena. If you are unsure as to where the cell tower is then the omni-directional XPOL-1 is a great alternative to consider.
- Excellent radiation patterns across the full frequency spectrum
- Huge number of happy customers complimenting reliability and stability of the connection using the XPOL-2
- High Quality
- UV protected
- Robust and All weather proof
- Backwards compatible with 3G, 2G technologies
- Two cross polarized antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance
Easy to install:
- All mounting material available out of the box
- Opening angle of 60 degrees making installation simple
Read our article - 'Antenna Considerations for 4G/LTE'
If you're planning to use this antenna for your own mobile network system, you may wish to take a look at the 5G-XPOL-A0002 as well. The 5G-XPOL-A0002 allows you to future-proof your network for 5G speeds and offers a higher dB gain for stronger connections.
|Peak dB Gain
||698 - 960 MHz
1710 - 2170 MHz
2300 - 2700 MHz
698 - 960 MHz
1710 - 2700 MHz
3400 - 3800 MHz
|Feed Power Handling