The OMNI-402 is an ultra-wide band antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with excellent balanced gain
across all frequencies, while providing 2x2 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same radome.
The antenna design allows the antenna to have superior pattern control over the entire frequency range making the OMNI-402 a true high performance omni-directional MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications. Usable in all parts of the world, the OMNI-402 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere. Poynting Antennas achieves this through new antenna configuration using multiple dipoles and a unique (patented) feed network. The antenna is future proof as it covers the 450 MHz LTE frequency which is becoming more popular in various regions and countries!
• Medium gain omni-directional antenna
• The antenna is purpose-built for marine and coastal applications
• UV and Salt-water resistant
• Robust and weather resistant
• 2x2 MIMO
• 2.4 - 2.5 GHz band can be used as Wi-Fi antenna
• Marine applications / Yachts / Boats / Ferries
• Enhanced LTE Reception
• IoT and M2M
• Poor data signal reception
• Improve data transmission connection reliability & stability
• Wi-Fi Applications
Read our article - 'Antenna Considerations for 4G/LTE'