EnGenius Neutron EWS 11ac Wave 2 Indoor Managed AP; 4×4 Dual-Band
In order to offer the best and most secure website ordering experience we constantly strive to have the latest security features in our shopping trolley and checkout system.
We have just undertaken some security/infrastructure upgrades on both our main and secure/shopping trolley sites.
The main website has been upgraded to use TLS encryption to provide an additional layer of privacy for customers (although no confidential information is actually passed through the main site — this data only comes from the already encrypted secure site).
Further, the secure site/shopping trolley has been moved to a different domain to improve communication between the two sites, with the added benefit of enhancing the shopping user experience for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge users (bringing them up to par with the other major web browsers).
EnGenius Outdoor Wave 2 Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band AC1300
- 11ac Wave 2 Speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz, 400Mbps on 2.4GHz
- IP55-Rated Waterproof & Dustproof Housing
- Dual-Radio MU-MIMO Improves Performance & Expands Capacities
- (4) Detachable 5 dBi High-Gain 360° SMA-Type Antennas
- Beamforming Optimizes Signal, Reception & Reliability for Clients
- Dense Network User Capacities Ensure Optimal Connections in Crowded Environments
- 802.3at PoE for Flexible Placement Where Power Outlets are Limited
IP-Com are in the process of rolling out a new range of indoor and outdoor access points. The key changes over the previous model range include extra features such as load balancing, airtime fairness (so WiFi access is fairly distributed between connected clients) and higher client count.
The new Access Point range also comes with a clutch of new management/controller units which add some exciting new features like multiple SSID based captive portal (that means a different captive portal per SSID!), cascading controllers and cloud control – further details on the revised controller range to follow.
The new Access Point models currently launched are:
Firmware V220.127.116.11 with release notes
Adds QVLAN and vlan DHCP features