Product Demonstration - click here
Demonstration samples instruction document - click here
An introduction to the Managed Wireless Solutions, the Neutron Series, from EnGenius
Wireless Management Solution
The EnGenius Neutron Series of wireless management products can be mixed and matched to create ideal wireless connectivity solutions for hotels, resorts, high schools, universities, corporate campuses, sports stadiums and arenas and for other companies and organizations.
This is a scalable solution for operations that occupy large properties and that need to deploy, monitor, and manage numerous EnGenius Neutron Series Wireless Access Points from one simple and accessible browser-based software platform. Neutron Series Switches can support any small number of Neutron Series Wireless Access Points to several hundred depending on the number of Neutron Series Switches in the network.
- Fast Roaming.
- Active Directory Integration.
- Integrated Management, Smart Switch & PoE so lower cost!
- No extra license fees.
Settings and tools to optimize your wireless network to accommodate BYODs (Bring Your Own Devices) — tablets and smartphones and applications which access the network.
- Network-wide control, visibility and reporting
- Auto-discovery and provisioning for quickly scalable deployments
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Simultaneous firmware upgrades
Ideal Usage Venues
Small Businesses, Small-to-Medium Enterprises, campus deployments or large companies with hundreds/thousands of mobile users, stadiums, arenas and other sports complexes, large luxury residential or rural properties, schools and universities, hotels and resort properties
Layer 2 PoE+ Switches:
- 8-Port managing up to 20 Neutron Series APs
- 24-Port managing up to 50 Neutron Series APs
- 48-Port managing up to 50 Neutron Series APs
Indoor and Outdoor Access Points:
- Dual-band N600 with Gigabit Ethernet port
- Dual-band N900 with Gigabit Ethernet port
- Dual-band AC1750 with Gigabit Ethernet port
Industry Leading RF Antenna Designs & RF Optimization
- For optimal coverage compared to conventional enterprise brands
- Dynamic Channel Optimization
- Band Steering to optimize traffic loads
- Selectable Transmit Power to expand or limit signal coverage
Enterprise Wireless Security
WEP, WPA / WPA2 Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- By port for wired clients
- By frequency per AP